Monday, March 1, 2021

TERLINGUA MOON***EXTRA *** EXTRA***EXTRA

There is a COVID19 vaccine clinic planned for this week in Terlingua/Study Butte.

I'm still waiting on final details, but this is what we know right now (subject to change, out of my control).

The Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) will conduct a rural vaccination clinic on March 3rd in Terlingua/Study Butte, at the Red Pattillo Community Center from 10AM to 4PM.

TOP PRIORITY IS RESIDENTS AGED 75 OR OLDER. 

100 doses have been allocated. I don't know what brand yet, but I think it's safe to assume that this is one of the two-shot vaccines, since the J&J vaccine has only just been approved and is not widely available yet.

We are still working out many of the details, but I will keep y'all updated as best I can. Please feel free to send any questions my way, and I will try to get you some answers.  371-3103 during office hours, or email <colando@co.brewster.tx.us> any time

Thanks, and stay safe! 
Sara Allen Colando

No comments:

Post a Comment